-
February 10th, 2008, 07:09 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
*Runs around and around and around in circles* I can't keep track of anything these days. Oh except for my ever growing boobage which fricking hurts like a motherfucker.
-
February 10th, 2008, 07:15 AM
#12
Inactive Member
*looks at BMR running around in circles*
You're acting how my brain is acting today....I'm so sick of being A.D.D. you couldn't imagine...I can't concentrate I can't think I can't do JACK SHIT apparantly without forgetting I did it and go to do it again or thinking of doing something going to do it and getting side tracked and then pissed later when I didn't do what I need to do.
God help me tonight I'm just freakin losing my damn mind.
-
February 10th, 2008, 07:17 AM
#13
Inactive Member
best to keep a checklist when that happens...provided you can remember to check it off when youre done...lol
-
February 10th, 2008, 08:48 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
Do you ever get tired of...
everything?
i'm not sure i want to be here anymore... anyone that actually gives a fuck, please stay posted. this board may not be around much longer. this is not a "i'm going to take my toys and go home because no one is playing" threat. i am just seriously considering whether or not it's worth the time and effort anymore... just showing up here right now is causing me undue heartache... maybe shutting it down is the right thing to do... i just don't know anymore...
[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
-
February 10th, 2008, 07:31 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I think we've all been there where just everything and everyone around you just sucks. And anyone who is your friend will support your decision whether you shut this board down or you keep it up.
Hope things get better for you soon woman.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
February 10th, 2008, 07:50 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
it's really not... everything.
it's one thing... in particular....
games. i am sick to death of them.
-
February 10th, 2008, 08:00 PM
#17
Inactive Member
if ya gotta pack up and go then pack up and go....thats how it works... only way to avoid the game sometimes is to leave the playing field...so they say...
-
February 10th, 2008, 11:41 PM
#18
HB Forum Owner
*just laughs*
nahhhh. there are other ways to avoid the game.
I've found that simply asking the people who are playing the game to leave you alone... nicely... just does NOT work.
i've completely changed my mind though. it would make it FAR too nice and easy for these "people" if i just packed up and left... i think i will stay around and give an eye for an eye, instead.
or continue to ignore them... as i have been.
if that doesn't work, well then. i guess i will just have to be a fucking cunt. which i can be exceedingly good at. IF i choose to be. as of yet, NO ONE here has seen it. i would like to keep it that way... but sometimes... people just won't let you be nice.
-
February 11th, 2008, 12:34 AM
#19
Inactive Member
true...it is a style ive used for a good while...but there are always other people still on the playing field...as long as you yourself are on it...i speak from experience... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 11th, 2008, 12:59 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
"people" may still be on the playing field. that doesn't mean i have to give them one minute of my attention. well. one MORE minute anyway. Obviously, these "people" are not going to voluntarily stop what they are doing. which is retarded. if you don't want someone in your life... then have the decency to stay out of theirs.
with that said. there will be no more comments on this thread.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks